We are all facing extraordinary circumstances. With the dramatic spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the speed at which decisions are being made at the local, state, and federal level, we must continually adjust our operational plans to support your needs while also participating in the nationwide effort to flatten the curve.
Brodart remains fully operational to date.
However, protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers is a top priority for us. To this point, Brodart has responded to the coronavirus by taking the following actions:
- Amended our attendance plan to accommodate members of our team
- Transitioned meetings to phone or videoconferencing
- Canceled tradeshow participation for at least the next 30 days
- Deferred all company travel
- Expanded and enhanced the cleaning regimen of Brodart equipment and facilities
- Emphasized the following with all employees:
° Staying home when exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
° Observing respiratory etiquette
° Following proper hand-washing routines
- Enabled employees with pre-existing high-risk health conditions to work remotely when possible
Ongoing Customer Support
Managing through this situation will require bi-directional communication. As decisions are made to temporarily limit your operations or close your facilities, please contact your Brodart customer service representative so we can discuss options to best support you through this difficult time. Likewise, we will keep you informed of any changes that may impact our ability to continue to service you during this unprecedented event.
We will remain creative in supporting our partners while closely monitoring and implementing, as appropriate, the directives from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). In the meantime, if there is anything that we can do to support you and your organization, or if you have questions or concerns, please contact your customer service team.